Just In….#1 Selling High Neck Top As Seen on TV…Fitted with lots of Stretch……..Sizes S, M, L
Here I am sketched rocking the Kylie Bootie $99 with a peplum skirt looking Oh So Cute!
I LovvvVVvvE make up and when it comes to contouring your face, this illustration is totally on point. The idea is to sculpt with various shades of foundation, blush, concealers, bronzers, illuminators and/ or highlighters so that when light hits your face, it appears as if your cheekbones are higher, eyes brighter, your nose somewhat chiseled and your complexion glowing.
OK, I’m digging in my make up bag (which truly needs to be organized) below are all of the products I currently have and use alllllllll the time:
– Cover Girl Clean Foundation in Tawny….I mix with other color foundations to get a perfect match
– NYX Liquid Illuminator in Gleam….I put this on my cheek bone, it creates that J-Lo dewey shimmery look
– Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Banana….I found it locally at a costume shop, Celebs go crazy over it
– MAC Powder Blush in Blunt Matte
– Nicka K New York Bronzer in Bronze Chocolate….LUV IT, gives you the South Beach tanned and golden look
– Kiss New York Ultra Cover Stick Foundation in Beige….I only put under and on my eyelid as a concealer
– MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC45….the BEST… if I had to choose My #1 All Time Fave this would be it, hands down!
– MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
I usually stick to what I like and have all used these products for years. I pick and choose which foundation, concealer, and powder to put on depending upon look I’m going for……Ladies, it’s Trial & Error, period! Just because a make up brand is expensive doesn’t mean it’s the best, some of my favorite foundations, lipsticks, shadows, glosses and liners are El Cheapos. If you are not sure about color matching products for your skin (a major headache) that’s okay, just buy make up from drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, & Walgreens who usually have a return policy with the original receipt.
What are your BEAT FACE Must Haves?
Of all days, I’m in the house on a Saturday with a miserable cold eating soup. Today, I had planned on hanging out around town taking pics with my new Canon Rebel T4i Digital SLR Camera…..OMG it’s the bomb!!! I have been researching cameras for over a month and at the last minute decided to check Craigslist. Lucky me, I found a local guy selling one for $600 firm, but I managed to get it for $550.
Two days later, after a 30 minute inspection meeting with the guy at a McDonald’s, I was convinced it was a good buy. Not only was I getting the camera but also an additional macro lens along with a 3yr. store warranty that the seller purchased (which I called on the spot to verify).
I left with the camera feeling quite satisfied and just to be sure, I popped into a highly reputable pro photography store in Baltimore on Falls Rd., Service Photo and got a thorough “look over” and was told it was in excellent condition.
Told you I LUCKed up 🙂
Here is my new toy….
Pics I took of my makeup……..
Little Mr. Injured sleeping across the back seat with a cast on his leg after school…..
Random pic showing off my skills…lol